Ramsol Canister Kills Coronavirus and Creates a Safe Space in 30 Seconds* – Meets BS EN 14476, 1276 and 1650 Standards
Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray 22 Litre Canister contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin.
The Ramsol sanitiser spray is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage.
Available as a 22 litre canister, or add the option of a gun and hose as well.
Ramsol 22 Litre Canister Features & Benefits:
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 14476, 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation / disinfection
- Fully Portable, No external power source required
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining & Non corrosive
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel
- Canister will cover up to 15 full ambulance sanitisations
- Available with 4 metre hose
- Completely non-flammable delivery system
- Also available is a trolley for easy movement of the canister.
*30 seconds kill time based on clean surfaces, 5 minute kill time based on dirty surfaces.
Ramsol 22L Canister Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces. The Ramsol® spray is a revolutionary mist spray designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. The ingredients within this product deal rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. The ingredients have been tested effectively against small non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. The ingredients have also been tested effectively against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Coronaviruses and Type A Influenzas.
Ramsol 22L Canister Directions For Use:
1. Clean and wipe
2. Sanitise / Disinfect
Connect gun and hose using a wrench.
Connect hose to canister and ensure that all connections are tight and leak-free.
Turn system on using the valve on top of the canister, by rotating the tap anti-clockwise.
Use the adjustment wheel on the gun to control flow rates; the adjustment wheel should be in the fully open position (if using inline trigger depress the trigger fully).
Apply product directly to the surface from around 3-12” away.
Ramsol 22L Canister Chemical Technical Data:
Colour: Clear liquid
Odour: Odour free and odoured versions available
Aerosol – Non-flammable liquid in a flammable propellant.
Canister – Non-flammable liquid in non-flammable propellant.
Fluid pH: 5.5 (Skin Compatible)
Alcohol Content: 0%
Packaging: 22 litre canister
Shelf Life: 6 months